Sunday 21 August 2016

 And The Winner Is...
A big thank you to all who read my interview with Honno author, Thorne Moore, last week especially those who left a comment.The draw ended at midnight last night. 

Names were written on post-its, the papers folded and placed in a hat. I am delighted to announce that the name pulled out, and therefore the winner, is Susanna Bavin. Congratulations, Sue.


All that needs to be done now is for Sue to send me her contact details to forward to Honno who has very kindly donated the give-away.  A copy of The Unravelling will be on its way to Sue before very long! 

I hope you will enjoy reading your prize, Sue. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for this, Jan. I'm delighted to have won Thorne's novel and I'll look forward to reading it, especially after having read your interview with her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations, Sue. You're in for a treat. I couldn't put Thorne's book down. 🙂

      Delete