Friday 31 October 2014

10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...We're Off!
Well, that's it. No more prep. - I haven't done nearly enough! - so I'll know better if ever I do it again. In six hours time, NaNoWriMo 2014 will begin. My intentions are good so feel free to nag me! 

I have told myself that:

  • FB comments, Tweets and blog posts must be kept to an absolute minimum (...if at all!)
  • I must just write and not edit.
  • If I get stuck on one particular part of the story, I must move on and write another part.
  • I must try to write every day.
If anyone is looking for a NaNo buddy, my name is JanBayLit1 but I think you pick the names up from commenting on the forums. 

Here is a helpful blog post from Susanna Bavin today. She interviews Heidi-Jo Swain who gives her advice on how to keep up your word count. 

Finally, good luck to all  writers taking part in NaNoWriMo 2014!




Bye! See you in December!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck Jan, and enjoy the nano train ride......... whooo hoooo.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sue. Have done quite well today.but there are another 29 days to go, ha, ha! Got 2288 words written but know there are things planned in November when I wont be able write as much as I'd like to. Any amount is better than procrastinating though, isn't it?

      Delete
  2. Thank you, Patsy. I'll definitely need it!

    ReplyDelete