Tuesday 20 December 2016

Happy Christmas
I'd like to wish you all a very happy Christmas and thank you for reading my blog throughout 2016. It's been a pleasure to know how many have read the posts and I'm particularly grateful to those who've left comments. 

We shall be a full house this year with everyone coming down from Manchester. On Boxing Day, when my other son, daughter-in-law and their baby join us, there will be seven adults, three grandsons and two dogs! I'm really looking forward to having the whole family together.

I look forward to starting the blog again in the New Year when I shall be reflecting on the year that's just gone and looking forward to what 2017 may hold.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for all your blogs throughout the year, Jan. I hope you have a wonderful time with all the family and I will look forward to seeing your "summing up and looking forward" blog in the new year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sue. Thank you, too, for all your support this year. Have a lovely Christmas.:-)

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year, Jan. Look forward to reading more of your blog. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sue. Happy New Year to you, too.

      Delete